:: 1.20.2004 ::
So it's possible after all...
Tho if you follow the "all things in moderation" mantra you've got no problem.
First death by dope
From the UK Sun, c/o Fark.
A man aged 36 is thought to have become the first in Britain to die directly from cannabis poisoning.
Lee Maisey smoked 25,000 joints during his 11-year addiction to the drug — due to be decriminalised later this month.
He said he had a headache before collapsing.
Yesterday a coroner recorded that single Mr Maisey, of Summerhill, Pembrokeshire, died from cannabis toxicity.
Afterwards experts warned cannabis was getting stronger — and risks were even higher if it is eaten rather than smoked.
:: Deb 10:31 AM :: permalink ::
 comments ::
Links to this post: